This past month the Helio team has been focused on making Helio a more pleasant experience for all it's users. To do this, we've doubled-down on our bug crushing.
First off, lets look at it by the numbers:
- Closed 39 Issues
- Merged 103 Pull Requests
Here's a sample of bugs that were crushed last month:
- Filter Panel - We notices some issues with the narrowness of the panel causing it to wrap. FIXED
- *Report * The image of an uploaded question was appearing twice. FIXED
- Multiple Choice Follow up questions weren't showing up. FIXED.
- Payment Modal Back button was leading to an empty state. FIXED
- Response Count Was being miscalculated on the "flag" dropdown. FIXED.
- Text Truncation Some labels, titles, and questions were being truncated prematurely, or not at all. FIXED.
Your bug not fixed? Email us at [email protected]